WIRO collaborates with a number of organisations to ensure that:
- everyone in NSW is aware that WIRO exists to solve disputes injured workers have with insurers
- we are part of the ecosystem’ that is creating a new digital economy
- we understand the impact on the future of work driven by the automation and augmentation so that we can respond to complaints by injured workers
- we are aware of and where appropriate, using digital technology to help us deliver services that are better, faster and simpler
- members of our team have the training and skills they need to use the technology.
We collaborate with unions and rehabilitation providers, sharing our time, expertise and insights with their members.
In the tech space, we are collaborate with: