At this year's WIRO Sydney Seminar we will be providing an overview of the recent reforms to the workers compensation Dispute Resolution System which came into effect on 1 January 2019.
The event details follow:
Wednesday 20 February 2019
Registration will be open at 8am. The program will run from 9am - 4pm.
This year you have a choice of attending in person or watching on-line via live stream.
The program is being developed and will feature expert speakers on the Reforms, the new practices and procedures.
This program will attract CPD units and NIBA points.
The WIRO Sydney Seminar 2019 will attract a fee for attendance.
For those attending the Seminar at the ICC:
- The fee is $150 + GST per person.
- Group bookings are available. Tables of 8 (eight) are offered at a fee of $1000 + GST. Each additional ticket is available at the reduced price of $125 + GST per person.
For those attending the Seminar via live stream, with internet-only access:
- The fee is $100 + GST per person.
- Group bookings are available. A total fee of $400 + GST is offered for 5 (five) or more registrations from the same organisation.
- Tax receipts will automatically be sent to you when you have completed your registration.
- The receipt will be your confirmation of attendance and should be presented at the Registration Desk on the day to gain entry.
- Refunds are not available. You can however transfer your ticket to another guest. Please email Lisa.Deaves@veritas.com.au to advise the name of the guest who will attend in your place.
Your are invited to register here. Registrations will close on 11 February 2019.
We will again host exhibitors. If your organisation wishes to be considered for one of the limited exhibition spaces, please complete this form before 30 January 2019.
Please send an email with your questions to email@example.com
WIRO Regional Seminars will be held in Ballina, Bathurst, Newcastle, Wagga Wagga and Wollongong. Dates are currently being settled and invitations will be issued shortly.